The Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus course is to help Scrum practitioners to enhance their facilitation competencies, and guide them in choosing the most efficient techniques apt for diverse situations. Robust facilitation skills foster improved problem-solving, enhance the efficacy of Scrum events, and promote team collaboration and cohesion.
Who Should Attend
Regardless of what industry to work in, The Professional Scrum Master course is for:
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners/Managers
- UX Professionals
- Scrum/Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Anyone who wants to learn how to integrate those concepts into Professional Scrum working together in a unified Scrum Team.
- Identify typical challenges in scaling, and learn principles and techniques for overcoming them
- Understand how to find the scale that works best for your organization and processes, including when to reduce or “de-scale”
- Experience the negative impact of cross-team dependencies on value delivery at scale
- Learn how to identify, visualize, minimize and remove dependencies through cross-team refinement
- Learn how the Nexus framework extends and reinforces the key principles of Scrum to enable value delivery at scale
- Experience the Nexus framework in action – including the events, accountabilities and artefacts
- Experience techniques for organizing teams, organizing the work and running a Nexus
- Learn how to deliver value across the whole Nexus instead of optimizing the work of the individual teams