Professional Scrum™ with Kanban (PSK) is an interactive, activity-based training course that teaches experienced Scrum Masters and other Scrum practitioners how to improve the way they work by applying Kanban practices in the context of Professional Scrum. Through theory, case studies and hands-on exercises, students will learn how Kanban practices can help Scrum Teams achieve better outcomes by improving the flow of work.
Organizations using DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) will find adding flow to their application of Scrum to be a natural complement.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK I) certification exam.
Who Should Attend
Regardless of what industry to work in, The Professional Scrum Master course is for:
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team members interested in improving the flow of value
- Scrum/Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Understand flow and Kanban practices from the perspective of the Scrum Team
- Explain how Kanban practices can be used to improve flow within a Sprint
- Increase transparency by helping the Scrum Team visualize their Workflow
- Use data to create a Scrum Team’s Service Level Expectation (SLE) for use in improving delivery predictability
- Apply the concept of flow and Kanban practices during Scrum Events
- Assist the team in overcoming common flow challenges by actively managing WIP